Our broad experience and highly qualified team members allow us to assist you at any stage in the product life cycle, from concept and design to full volume production.
From product specification to schematics and complete product design, we have the resources to turn your idea into a product. Our highly experienced project managers have the business and engineering background to meet your specifications and reduce time to market.
- System Definitions
- Design Renderings
- Component Definition
- Concept Refinement
- Electrical Schematics
- Mechanical Design and Tooling
- Modeling (3D, Rapid)
- RF & Thermal Analysis
- Software Development
Everyone from our engineers to our assembly team is trained in the detail oriented quality processes required for prototype development. We are also capable of providing design for manufacturing (DFM) services so you can make small adjustments at this phase which will translate to yield improvements when you get to production.
- PCB Layout and Fabrication
- SLA/SLS Model Fabrication and Assembly
- Custom Metal and Plastic Fabrication
- Cable Assembly Design
- Environmental and EMC Testing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Systems Integration
- Design for Manufacturing
- System Demonstration
- Test Results/Safety Certifications
Our professional buyers have the industry knowledge and contacts to find you the best price and turn time for your assembly needs.
Whether it is the latest technology or obsolete parts, buying from overseas or maintaining CofC documentation, we are experienced in finding the full spectrum of components needed for any build.
- Quick turn parts procurement
- Consigned inventory management
- Managing Certificates of Compliance and other documentation
- Leveraging volume purchasing with other assembly orders to get you the best price available
Our assembly process strives for 100% customer satisfaction, on-time delivery and quality. Our team of IPC-A-610 certified employees, industry leading ManEx shop floor system and experienced engineering, production and quality assurance departments work in sync to provide a defect free product with on-time delivery.
- BGA, uBGA, and mixed technologies
- RoHS compliant electronic assembly
- Protective conformal coating
- Lead Free and No Clean Solder
- De-Ionized Aqueous Cleaning
- IR and Hot air BGA rework
We consider quality to be of the upmost importance. To ensure this quality, we invest in the latest inspection and testing equipment and methodologies. PTI performs 100% optical inspection in addition to other tests on every assembly.
- 100% optical inspection using Automatic Optical Inspection machine (AOI) and an experienced QC staff member
- X-Ray Verification (AXI)
- Flying Probe Testing
- Functional Testing
- ESS Thermal Testing
- Ionic Testing following wash process
- First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Thermal Shock Chamber
Our Box Build process puts your PCBA and cable assembly into the final casing so your product is ready to ship to your end customer. We have the capabilities to incorporate multiple PCAs with mechanical assembly to produce a quality product.
- Mechanical subassemblies
- Complete box builds
- Label printing and custom packaging
- Drop shipment to your end customer