Repair and Return Procedure
All returns, whether for repair, credit, refund or exchange, require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) generated by Precision Technology, Inc. to reference the return. Returns that are received without a valid PTI RMA# will cause significant delays in processing.
A) Product Return for Repair:
1) The customer will be required to submit the form to the right.
2) The customer will be sent an RMA# by email.
3) Carefully package the return product and ship the item to PTI at the address listed in the RMA# confirmation email. Cost of shipping from the customer to PTI is the responsibility of the customer.
When the product is received, PTI will log the receipt, inspect and/or test the unit to verify (a) failure and (b) determine warranty status. The customer will be contacted if there are any questions regarding the functionality of the returning unit or regarding warranty status.
If the product is determined to be “Out of Warranty”, valid credit card information will be required for payment of repair costs before repair begins. Please refer to the Warranty Policy section at the bottom of this page for details.
Once the repair has been completed, the unit will be returned to the customer at the address provided on the RMA# request form. Repaired units will be returned via overnight shipping, unless otherwise requested.
B) Product Return for Credit, Refund or Exchange:
Product return for credit, refund or exchange for a different product require approval from PTI. Upon approval, the PTI representative will provide an RMA # to reference the return. Please fill out the form to the right to begin processing your credit, refund or exchange.
Please review the terms and conditions regarding returns for credit or exchange.
Precision Technology, Inc. warrants the products it produces for the warranty period defined on each product's description/data sheet. If you have any questions regarding a product's warranty please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a product to be considered in warranty the following conditions must apply:
- You must notify Precision Technology, Inc. within the product's warranty period after the product was purchased from Precision Technology, Inc. or one of its authorized resellers.
The cause of failure cannot be any of the following:
- Product or circuit modification, alteration, or prototyping circuits
- Board software, firmware, CPLD, non-volatile memory modification or alteration
- Improper installation or hookup
- Unauthorized repair
- DSP chip upgrades do not qualify as warranty repair. Precision Technology, Inc. ships products with the latest revision of devices available through normal distribution channels. Earlier developers should review the errata sheet for that device to see if the product meets your development needs.
- Alpha and Beta (pre-production) products do not qualify for warranty repair. Please contact Precision Technology, Inc. at email@example.com for details concerning repair of Alpha and Beta products.
If the product qualifies for warranty repair, Precision Technology, Inc., as its options, may repair, replace or credit the product.
Precision Technology, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to its products or to discontinue any product or service without notice and advises its customers to obtain the latest version of relevant information to verify, before placing orders, that the information being relied on is current.
Precision Technology, Inc. warrants performance of its products and related software as specified on each product's description/data sheet. Testing and other quality control techniques are utilized to the extent deemed necessary to support this warranty.
Please be aware that the products described herein are not intended for use in life-support appliances, devices, or systems. Precision Technology, Inc. does not warrant nor is liable for the product described herein to be used in other than a development environment.
Precision Technology, Inc. assumes no liability for applications assistance, customer product design, software performance or infringement of patents or services described herein. Nor does Precision Technology, Inc. warrant or represent any license, either express or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, or other intellectual property right of Precision Technology, Inc. covering or relating to any combination, machine, or process in which such Digital Signal Processing development products or services might be or are used.